Miyerkules, Pebrero 29, 2012

My Campaign Speech

Hello and Goodmorning!  I am Charles Darwin V. Torres. I am 15 years old. I live in Paniqui, Tarlac.  I am ha third year student from the class of Rinaldi.  I am running for the office of Secretary.  Maybe you're asking why am I running for the office of the Secretary?  What can I do when I am already the Secretary?

First of all I am running for the office of the Secretary because I know I can handle this position well and also I know that I am qualified to be a secretary.  I also run for the secretary because I already have some experiences of being a secretary on my class when I was in 1st year and 3rd year High school.  If I am already the secretary, I will do my best to fulfill my job as a secretary.  I will keep the documents that are very important.  I will also help the President in making decisions and projects when I am already the Secretary.

Like you I also have weaknesses, What are your weaknesses? What do you do to overcome it? Me, I have a heard time learning some equations in Chemistry, but I do not give up.  Everyday or every night I review for at least an hour for Chemistry so that I can catch up witch the lessons.  I will make sure  that I can manage  my time being a Secretary and a student well. 

Again, please do no forget to vote me on elections.  I am Charles Darwin Torres running for the office of the secretary.  Good morning and have a nice day! God bless us all!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento